Become professionally certified
Work deeper with your clients, start a new purpose-driven career and become a confident hypnosis practitioner.
Imagine having a purpose-driven business where everyday you have the opportunity to share your wisdom, personally transform, heal & grow as you help others do the same.
“I wish I did this sooner'' is the phrase that I hear from my clients the most! Once folks move beyond the myths and misconceptions of hypnosis, they realize the power of the mind is no joke when it comes to making substantial changes in all areas of their lives.
Hypnosis is a process that allows us to go beyond the critical factor of the mind into the receptive, intuitive, subconscious mind to the programs & blueprints that govern our habits, behaviors, memories, traumas and triggers.
By gaining access to the deeper imprints of our issues, healing & resolution occurs which brings insight, renewal, relief from pain & discomfort, change in perspective, new mindsets and greater self awareness and compassion.
The Hypnosis Essential’s Professional Training Class is designed to give you the benefits of hypnosis while giving you everything you need to help others experience this transformation, too!
This is an 8 week, 100 hour hybrid certification course with:
Live Online Instruction & Practice
A 20 hour practicum as your exam
After which you will be awarded certification with the ICBCH and with Hypno Heather.
Access to videos is granted on Saturdays, along with resources, reference and bonus material.
We will meet live on Fridays for class held on Zoom and practice with each other in breakout rooms where Heather can pop in, observe and offer feedback!
Beyond Essentials with the Hypno Heather Advantage
- Certifications of knowledge & competence
- Modernized lessons for how to make techniques more efficient & effective
- The only trainer in Saskatchewan backed by a governing body of hypnotism, the Saskatchewan Chapter of Hypnotherapists est. 2016
- Core values of professionalism & integrity
- A 20-hour practicum assignment for after class to secure your knowledge and skill from the start
- Continued support and opportunities for exposure, continued education and success after the class
- Trainer Heather Keys with experience in training almost 200 students and has a decade-long hypnotherapy practice where she has learned hands-on what works
- Specializes in guiding her students & mentees how to tune in and trust their own innate wisdom and that of the client for a less stressful, more effective hypnosis session that creates amazing results!
Join the waitlist to be the first to know when The Hypnosis Essentials Certification is open for new students!
Being on the list gets you the lowest VIP pricing and the first spots.
(And this training will sell out)
TESTIMONIALS + PRAISE
Course Details & Areas of Focus
- Receive a lot of hypnosis - so you know what it feels like to keep going deeper with each time and what it will be like for your clients
- The power of your subconscious mind
- Conscious, subconscious and superconscious mind
- Rapport & the perfect pre-talk for 100 x’s greater success
- What is hypnosis?
- Induction techniques
- History of hypnosis
- Progressive relaxation and proof of hypnosis
- Suggestion management
- Imagination exercises for suggestibility
- Practical hints for hypnotic induction
- Ericksonian hypnosis & trance utilization
- Authoritarian and permissive induction techniques
- Posthypnotic suggestion
- Proof of hypnosis
- Trance depth and deepening techniques
- Hypnosis for smoking cessation, food/weight well-being, stress reduction and more
- Guided imagery/visualization
- Emotions - feel to heal
- Confidence building
- Releasing and dissolving techniques
- Pain management
- Ethics & scope of practice
- Contextual psychology
- The law of attraction and hypnosis
- Audio visual and kinesthetic learning
- Live, in-class demos
- Age regression, healing the child within
- Betty Erickson and her self hypnosis technique
- Rapport and sacred space setting for deep healing
- Ideomotor responding for root cause discovery, getting answers and confirmation of work done for you and the client
- Client conversations to help pinpoint more accurately what really needs to be worked on in hypnosis
- Law of attraction and hypnosis
- Mindfulness, meditation and hypnosis
- Forgiveness, loving kindness & ho'oponopono
- Hypnosis for anxiety, fears and phobias
- Points to add to any script to make it work
- Business & practice management
- Beyond scripts and into techniques and flows
- Super Session Plan: 7 steps to use for every session to be super successful
- The Hypno Heather Flow to use intuition to go from any client need, script or technique and let your imagination fly!
Heather Keys has been practicing hypnotherapy since 2011, created the brand Hypno Heather in 2014 and has had a full-time practice, doing over 7000 sessions, since. She has established herself as a leading force in the world of hypnosis and is accredited for building a sustainable, successful practice in Saskatchewan, Canada and as of 2020, online.
She began training others in hypnotherapy and hypnosis in 2014 and has since certified almost 200 students, founded The Saskatchewan Institute of Hypnotherapy and The Saskatchewan Chapter of Hypnotherapists, developed and produced her online signature training program Hypnosis Essentials and created an industry of hypnosis in Saskatchewan from the ground up. This industry & reputation now serves as a huge benefit for her students to build their own successful practices.
Helping hypnotherapists make a healthy income from their desire to help others heal with hypnosis is Heather’s passion and purpose.
She brings the awe and massive respect she has for the mind and its life changing capacity to every talk, presentation, TV news show, interview, magazine article she writes, her training classes, membership group and with each individual client.
Heather Keys is a hands-on experienced hypnotherapist and teaches from the ground up, first from experience and then from book & course knowledge.
Many courses fall short on the proclamation that you will leave with the confidence to go ahead and start hypnotizing and helping others, however, Heather offers the Super Session Plan: 7 steps to use for every session to be super successful. This is a sure-fire way to know what to do every time, go off-script with confidence and ensure results that will have your client sending you referrals for years to come!
“Now is the time and we are the ones. Each and every person we assist in breaking free from pain caused by the systems that keep us down, creates a ripple effect and brings more light and healing to the world.” xo Heather
- NGH Certified Hypnotherapist
- ICBCH Certified Instructor of Hypnosis
- NGH Certified International Instructor of Hypnotism
- Trained in Advanced Simpson Protocol
- 3 Principles Coach trained by Kai Jordan Coaching
- Coaching Mastery with the 3 Principles with Michael Neill
- Member of 3PGC - 3 Principles Global Community
- Certificate in Advanced Hypnosis from The Calgary Hypnosis Academy
- Certificate in Hypnosis for Weight Loss from the New England Institute of Hypnosis
- Certificate in Nutrition from The Wild Rose College of Natural Healing
- Certificate in Fasting and Cleansing from The Wild Rose College of Natural Healing
- Certified HypnoBirthing® Fertility Consultant with The HypnoBirthing® Institute
- Certified in Level One and Level Two Reiki